Job Title: Sales Manager (1 Post)
Report to: Managing Directors
Job Summary: Are you the people oriented sales manager with strong team building skills? We are looking for an experienced leader who can bring his/her team togedier and develop the market share for Rijk Zwaan Tanzania. The team consists of around 20 Product Development Specialists and Sales Reps and dieir assistants.
Bachelor Degree in Agribusiness, Agronomy, Horticulture and related fields. Sales-driven, people oriented and stiono team-buildino skills,
Experience: 5+ years experience as sales manager
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Determines long-term sales strategy (5 year planning).
- Reports to the Managing Directors.
- Responsible for the sales of the Rijk Zwaan seeds assortment in Tanzania.
- Identify opportunities, develop die strategy and make action plans and implement die innovative approach of Rijk Zwaan in Tanzania.
- Pioneer an innovative sales and marketing system, using mobile and IT platforms.
- Responsible for the key accounts and maintaining and updating market information.
- Make forecasts, develop in new areas and new segments of the market and propose new potential areas and new customers.
- Managing the sales and product development team and develop a network with the export and sales department of Rijk Zwaan in the Netherlands and commercial teams worldwide, as well as with die breeding team at Afrisem.
- Intensify the contact widi existing and prospective clients. Travel regularly around Tanzania to visit die sales reps to coach them and to make mutual visit to (bigger) accounts.
Attitude and Core Values
- Openness, sincerity, perseverance.
- Show a cooperative working relationship with all people involved.
- Show an enthusiasm and proactive working attitude.
Salary Scale: Staff salary rank according to Rijk Zwaan Salary Scale.
Status: Permanent Position
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for job.
About Rijk Zwaan Tanzania
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 400+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of die food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as diey join us. From our strategic position we contribute to die healdi and well-being of people all over die world. Everything we do is about growdi. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currendy employs over 2,600 people in more than 30 countries. Above all die growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce die best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That is how we continuously want to work together towards a healthy future. We have die following vacancies for dedicated diligent Tanzanians: