Job Title: Human Resource Advisor (1 Post)
Reports to: Human Resource Manager
As a human resources advisor you will develop, advise and implement policies relating to die effective use of staff in an our company. Human resource advisor’s role is to ensure that Rijk Zwaan employs die right balance of staff in terms of skill and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to colleagues to enhance their performance and achieve die company’s business.
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or related fields.
At least four (4) years working experience in Human Resource Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal with Human Resource and Training Need Assessment;
- Initiate staff recruitment procedures;
- Processing of terminal benefits, staff insurance etc.
- Assist the Management on overall human resources policies for better recruitment procedures and performance appraisal.
- Assist in Preparation and liiiplemention long and short term training programmes;
- Assist in Administering and maintains die salary administration and staff benefit programmes;
- Monitors and evaluates salary increase requests received by the personnel office during die annual merit review;
- Assist in the preparation of salary administration and benefits dirough subordinate officers;
- Assist in Planning, developing of all administration of human resources activities, eg compensation and staff benefit programmes
- Assisting in reviewing existing policies to determine their adequacy and recommending charges where necessary.
- Providing a consultative service to human resource manager on die interpretation and application of policies and odier government directives.
- To perform any odier duties and responsibilities, which may be assigned by human resource manager.
- Attitude and Core Values
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to diink on one s feet
- Good computer literac}7 (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English & Swahili)
- Confident personality and well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
Salary Scale: Staff salary rank according to Rijk Zwaan Salary Scale.
Status: Permanent Position.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Rijk Zwaan Tanzania
Rijk Zwaan Tanzania is located in Arusha, Tanzania. Currently with 400+ employees. Rijk Zwaan is an international family company with a people-oriented culture. Rijk Zwaan is right at the start of die food chain. We develop vegetable varieties and sell the seeds produced from them globally. We have a long-term focus, which is why we offer our employees a permanent contract as soon as diey join us. From our strategic position we contribute to die healdi and well-being of people all over die world. Everything we do is about growdi. The growth of natural products that we export around the world. The growth of our company, which currendy employs over 2,600 people in more than 30 countries. Above all die growth of our people: we give you every opportunity to use your own initiative and achieve your full potential. Working with colleagues to produce die best and tastiest vegetables. Reinforcing, helping and inspiring one another. That is how we continuously want to work together towards a healthy future. We have die following vacancies for dedicated diligent Tanzanians: