Website ROAD FUND BOARD
The Roads Fund Board is Government Institution under the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication established by the Road and Fuel Tolls Act, CAP 220. The Board invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacancies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To facilitate the preparation of systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on road network performance;
- To facilitate development and maintenance of effective information database on road maintenance and revenue collection for the Fund;
- To provide technical support for operational research
- To facilitate the preparation and implementation of the strategic plan
- To establish and implement institutional risk management;
- To design and cause for implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system that measures the effectiveness of the Fund’s activities;
- To monitor and evaluate overall progress on the socio-economic impact of road maintenance;
- To monitor the sustainability of the Fund;
- To provide inputs, information, and statistics for quarterly, mid yearly, annual and other reports accordingly;
- To monitor all fund’s activities including revenue collection, disbursement, expenditure and progress towards achieving road maintenance and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- The holder of Master’s Degree in Economics, planning or similar related field from a recognized institution, with work experience of at least six years in monitoring and evaluation of program implementation using qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Having a postgraduate diploma in monitoring and evaluation and knowledge in ICT/computer applications including MS-Office and any other professional packages is an added advantage.
He/she should be able to work diligently during and after office hours, promote teamwork, comprehend and communicate, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be paid depending on qualifications and experience
Terms of Engagement
Terms of employment will be on permanent and pensionable. Age limit for applicants should not be more than 45 years as at 31/12/2018. The Roads Fund Board is an equal opportunity employer, hence women are highly encouraged to apply
Mode of Application
Application letters accompanied by a typed CV, Certified Copies of Academic Certificates, Academic Transcripts, Names of three Referees, current postal address, Phone numbers and E-mail address, should reach the undersigned not later than 26th May 2018. The board will verify all information contained in the application and documents submitted. Public servants should channel their applications through their employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.