DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and conduct Lectures to students in the respective Faculty ( Law, Arts, ICT) at post-graduate and/ or undergraduate levels.
- Contribute professional inputs to the respective Faculty.
- Participate in developing new programs and curricula.
- Undertake Research, Consultancy/community services and Publications
- Supervise Research, fieldwork and classroom and practical activities
- Mentor junior staff
- Create harmony in the community of students and staff
- Respect the vision, mission and values of the University as interpreted by the Board of Trustees
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Dean and/or higher authority.
PhD holders in law/linguistics/ICT from any university recognized by Tanzania Commission for Universities with specializations as indicated above.
Relevant undergraduate degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5 or B+ average grade.
Interested candidates should submit their application letters indicating the positions and specializations applied for, detailed copies of CVs’ and names and contact information ( addresses and telephone numbers) of two work- related referees. The Deadline for receiving applications will be 20th July 2019 Applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor Finance and Administration
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
P O. Box 774 IRINGA Tanzania
OR You can apply this job by clicking the button above APPLY FOR JOB
About Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) is the successor of Ruaha University College (RUCO) which was established by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) under its Trust Deed of the Registered Trustees of Ruaha University College through the generous support of the government and well-wishers (friends of RUCU) within Tanzania.Source: AjiraLeo Tanzania
The University is governed and administered in accordance with the Catholic Church Policy on Higher Education Institutions -Ex Corde Ecclesiae- and the provisions of the constitution establishing a University. Nonetheless RUCU is a full fledged private and secular university that is open to all regardless of their faiths or religious affiliations, race, ethnicity, gender, disability or caste.