DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and conduct Lectures to students in the respective Faculty ( Law, Arts, ICT) at post-graduate and/ or undergraduate levels.
- Contribute professional inputs to the respective Faculty.
- Participate in developing new programs and curricula.
- Undertake Research, Consultancy/community services and Publications
- Supervise Research, fieldwork and classroom and practical activities
- Mentor junior staff
- Create harmony in the community of students and staff
- Respect the vision, mission and values of the University as interpreted by the Board of Trustees
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Dean and/or higher authority.
For Senior Lecturers and Professors
PhD holders in law/linguistics/ICT attained from any university recognised by Tanzania Commission for Universities with specialization as indicated above.Source: AjiraLeo Tanzania
Relevant undergraduate degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5 or average grade of B+
Proof of confirmation into Senior Lecturer positions or professorships
Reputable referee recommendations
Interested candidates should submit their application letters indicating the positions and specializations applied for, detailed copies of CVs’ and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two work- related referees. The Deadline for receiving applications will be 20th July 2019 Applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor Finance and Administration
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
P O. Box 774 IRINGA Tanzania
Or You can apply this job by clicking the button above APPLY FOR JOB