Warehouse Outbound Coordinators – Postings
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits).
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brands in the portfolio include Tusker Lager, Guinness, Kibo Gold, Pilsner and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirits brands such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Gordon’s, Bailey’s and Captain Morgan.
Purpose of Role
To ensure that inbound and outbound inventory operations in form of products (Raw Materials, finished goods, packaging materials, Point of Sale (POS) for a specific warehouse are updated on to SAP/WMS/TMS appropriately and real time.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Check document completeness: Confirm that all source documents (eg GRN, Pick sheets, BDNs, STO, etc) are authorised and verified by the right people as declared in the market SOA.
- System Posting: Update the appropriate systems (SAP/TMS/WMS) with the right document information, accurately and on time.
- System Reconciliations: Ensure that system records postings are supported with the right source documents daily.
- Filing and archiving: Ensure that all source documents are safely, appropriately (soft or hard copies) filed on time for easy retrieval.
- Controls and Compliance: Be the point of contact for system regression tests or User acceptance Testing for the market and support all market/site audits
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree. Or Higher diploma
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role.
- Computer literate and ability to work under agreed timelines and priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills, convincing personality, and a team player.
- Good Communicator, commercially acumen and able to adapt to a fast changing operations environment.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to uphold Standards – The role holder will be expected to embrace the EISC Standards, apply them effectively in their role and adhere to them at all times.
- Lack of understanding of Performance Management – The role holder will understand the importance of tiered performance management, identifying critical KPIs and required practices on a shift, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis with the ability to bring suppliers on the same journey.
- Inability to drive Continuous Improvement – the role holder will be expected to be flexible and embrace change, continually looking for ways to improve everything they do. They will use various continuous improvement tools and techniques to solve problems.
- Inability to communicate effectively: the role holder will be working with teams on site and remote, teams that report and do not report to him/her.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.