Job Openings: Financial Services Associate
Financial Services Associate – Tanzania
You are responsible for the execution of Sokowatch’s Financial Services strategy in one branch in Tanzania (Dar West, Dar East, Arusha, Mwanza & Mbeya). You are the owner of the Sokowatch Financial Services product delivery targets including working capital financing, asset financing, insurance and other financial products to come.
Dominate the duka market across Africa by being their #1 partner for all goods and services by 2021. Sokowatch aims to be the platform through which our customers access a comprehensive offering of financial services that allow them to achieve both their personal and professional goals.
Location: Dar West, Dar East, Arusha, Mwanza & Mbeya
Reporting into: Financial Services Lead, Tanzania
Your Mission in our Vision
Financial services will be the biggest differentiating factor of Sokowatch from its competitors. By crafting a suite of services/financial products that not only meets the needs of our customers but also enhances their earnings potential, Sokowatch will become an indispensable long-term partner for our customers.
Our strategy is to provide a world class customer experience with regards to accessing basic financial services through effective education and signaling that allows our customers to graduate to more sophisticated financial products. In the long-run, these more sophisticated financial products will be the profit engine of the financial services business
- Capacity to onboard and manage clients, usage, retention and customer reactivation.
- Managing customers directly and in liaison with the sales team to ensure:
- Ensure they order the set number of SKUs and grow their SKUs per order
- Ensure they grow Average Revenue Per User MoM
- Ensure on-time repayment of credit with capacity to escalated collections
- Daily follow up of overdue invoices through phone calls and field visitations
- Developing Pay plans / Promise to Pay database with elaborate follow ups
- Ensure a thorough KYC process by conducting a verification exercise for all new clients and capturing relevant information in systems for decision making
- Conduct customer education to all new and existing clients to ensure adherence to Sokowatch credit terms and communicate any changes of policy
- Handle all customer and agents’ complaints within the credit portfolio
- Any other duties may be assigned
- Proven work experience in credit management
- Good understanding of lending procedures & credit related laws
- 2-4 years of credit experience
- Be willing to regularly travel to customer sites
- Have considerable experience with customer negotiations
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.