Be accountable for providing prompt and efficient counter service to customers.
• Process daily counter transactions for deposits and withdrawals to savings and current accounts (involving cash, cheques, and inter-account transfers), currency exchange and other wealth management products.
• Issuance Of drafts; cashier’s orders.
• Support in migrating transactions to digital platform by giving referral to sales team.
• Support sales team through referral.
• Handle and resolve customer inquiries/complaints in professional manner.
• Balancing of individual cash.
• Posting of internally raised back office entries.
• Handle foreign exchange transactions.
• Management of ATM Cash (Nominated Teller).
• Maintain minimum standard of cleanness of the auto lobby and ensure automated machines are functioning and in order (ATM Teller).
• Vault custodian at agencies (When assigned to work at the agencies)
• Encash cheques and other related instruments as per stipulates limits and bank procedures
• Sorting and clearing of soiled notes
• Sort Cash For ATMs (Nominated Teller)
• Transfer of cash between teller and treasury
• Report to branch operation manager all suspected cases likely to involve fraud, forgeries or money laundering
• Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Ensure not to encash withdrawals/ accept cash deposits being done by any staff member on behalf of customers.
• Report all suspicious transactions and incidents of money laundering in line with group policy and standards, local and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure implementation and monitor compliance in relation to money laundering prevention as specified by group policy and standards and local regulations.
• Ensure compliance with controls and procedures on customer due diligence introduced to address money laundering prevention and compliance risk
Experience & Knowledge
• Bachelor degree in business related studies.
• Enormous knowledge of bank products and procedures
• 3 years relevant banking experience
• Customer focused
• Good communication skills
• Ability to adapt and work flexibly as part of the team
Career development If you’re a bright mind with big ambitions, we’ll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.