The Human Resource will perform different HR tasks and duties to support effective and efficient operations of the Human Resource Department and the organizations.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Assistant
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Deal with the employee request regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Preparation of payroll by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievances procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Best knowledge of NSSF, WCF,HELSB, PAYE
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource
- 3 years of experience for the same position knowledge of excel and Other MS application
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
The deadline for submitting the application is 22 July 2021.