REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Name of Project: Productive Social Safety Net Project II (PSSN II)
Assignment Title: Director of Finance and Administration
Reference No. TZ-TASAF-174854-CS-INDV
The Government of the united republic of Tanzania has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Productive Social Safety Net II. This project will be jointly financed by the Agency for International Development, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria, International Fund for Agriculture Development, The government of NORWAY and OPEC. The Tanzania Social Action Fund the implementing agency for this Project intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) objective is to manage the financial, accounting and administration functions of the Project as specified in the Financing Agreement and the project documents but not limited to the project appraisal document (PAD) and the Operational Manual.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: tasaf.go.tz and can be obtained at the address given below.
- The Tanzania Social Action Fund (TASAF) now invites eligible Individual Consultant (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide CVs demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The Individual Consultant must have the following qualifications and skills.
- Holder of Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources Management,
- Public Administration, or any other related field from recognized university.
- Must possess internationally recognized accounting professional qualification such as CPA (T), ACCA, CIMA or other related profession.
- Must be registered with the National Board of Accountants and Auditors (NBAA) in the category of Associate
- Certified Public Accountant (ACPA) or Fellow Certified Public Accountant (FCPA).
- At least ten (10) years’ experience in finance, human resource and administration in Public and / or Private Sectors of which seven (7) years must be at senior managerial position.
- Must have a working knowledge of computerized Accounting systems.
- Must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of and experience with donor funded project.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels..
- Ability to supervise, train and coach staff in relevant skills.
- Self-motivated with integrity and high level of confidentiality
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World
- Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8.00 to 16.00 Local Time on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on Public Holidays.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
- Expressions of interest enclosing scanned certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae must be delivered in a written form
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
The Executive Director,
Tanzania Social Action Fund,
Board of Trustee of PSSSF Building,
Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete Road,
P. O. Box 2719,
Tel: +255 26 2963866
Fax: +255 26 2963871