Position: SENIOR OFFICER FUNDS MOBILIZATION & SYNDICATION
Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Manager Funds Mobilization and Syndication. She/he will be responsible for effective resources mobilization to meet bank’s long term funding needs. .
Ensure bank’s funding needs are met in line with the bank’s strategy.
Monthly submission of report on performance of lines of credit and status in meeting financial covenants, undertakings and other financing conditions.
Ensure pricing of any borrowing transaction is in
line with the bank’s objectives and strategies.
Closely monitor and provide by-weekly status on resource mobilization including progress on issuance of medium term notes and new lines of credit.
Execute transactions in line with Bank’s ALM policy and Treasury Regulations.
Address all regulatory and audit issues in relation to funding and syndication.
Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Banking, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, or a related discipline from a recognized Institution,
- A professional experience in corporate finance, a chartered financial analyst (CFA), or ICMA is an advantage
- Have a minimum of four years of relevant professional experience with good working knowledge in relation to transaction structures, products, fixed income, derivatives, equity, African capital markets, financial analysis of project finance and corporate finance lending and equity investments, risk management instruments
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication skills,
- Capacity to communicate complex and technical issues in simple terms, while maintaining accuracy.
- A strong background in investment and development banking with experience in working with private sector projects, state owned entities, utilities /infrastructure authorities and Government.
- Drive for results, takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and financial market skills.
- Competence with use of standard MS Office software applications, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and
- Treasury Systems – Summit, Reuters and Bloomberg applications and 124.
TIB Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, endorsing:-
An application letter showing how they meet the post’s requirements.
Comprehensive curriculum Vitae.
Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
Names and full addresses of three (3) referees.
Closing Date is 20 September, 2019.
TIB Development Bank
Mlimani City Office Park,
Sam Nujoma Road, Ubungo
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.