Responsible for generating company revenue by closing sales.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- To achieve agreed growth rates from corporate accounts in line with the Business Enterprises business plan.
- Cross selling of products and services to new users and existing clients promoting Tigo high value offerings in line with the agreed business plan.
- Open up new business opportunities by networking within existing customer base and targeted accounts delivering agreed net new business revenues in line with the agreed business pla
- Develop, implement and control account development plans to maximize new and repeat sales from the accounts
- Develop sound business relationships with corporate client organizations, representing the company as a professional, quality organization, in order to maximize awareness and use of our service
- Ensure that all customer information is entered accurately and in a timely fashion on to the required Tigo customer database
- To achieve agreed retention targets within an existing corporate sector account portfolio.
- To work very closely with internal teams offering guidance and insight to establish the best solution for the customer which is in line with our capabilities
- To be the central point of contact for all Corporate Sector Account sales related issue within the customer portfolio and the conduit for customer communication for all other service related situations
- Ensure all account opening applications forms are dully updated and used for activations
- Ensure all documentations are filled in designated areas and ready to be available whenever required
- Advice any required input to improve safe keeping of the customer records/database.
- Ensure activation forms are verified prior to account opening
- Ensure all the bills are paid as per the credit policy
- Highlight credit risks and advice management accordingly and timely
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE& COMPETENCIES
- University degree in marketing /communication
- 2+ years of experience in account acquisition/management.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Mature ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.Ability to achieve results through others.
- Set and manage priorities
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.