Position: Senior Lubricants Engineer
- Prospecting of potential customers and negotiating contracts.
- Control over the term and condition of sales as specified in sales agreement including credit limits and terms of payments
- Provide technical assistance to customers and ensure customers are happy in the service.
- Improve customer’s loyalty by frequent visits, identify their needs and act accordingly.
- Conducts technical visits (workout lubrication survey, training requirements, product recommendation) and assist customers for smooth operation to entire satisfaction of our services.
- To access and report on any development and new project in existing clients and in new prospects
- Monitor sales of each customer in respect to budget
- Undertake periodic market survey, at least once every half year, of the business and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Propose actions to improve market share and good level of margin
- Conduct Lubricants training to consumers on product knowledge and application of our products.
- Develop Lubes Resellers.
- Look for independent stations for TOTAL lubricants.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improve the sales and profitability of the company.
- BSC in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of three years work experience preferably in petroleum industry
- Experience in marketing and selling skills.
- Knowledge of computer application software ( word processing, spreadsheet,systems….)
- Excellent in anticipate, analytical and decision- making skills
Offer ID 20863BR
Métier Sales general responsibilities
Region, department, area Tanzania
Employment type Fixed term position
Experience level required 3 – 6 years
Branch Marketing & Services
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Total Tanzania
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.