Description Du Poste
- Application of Safety Managements Systems.
- Quality Control of products to be within Tanzania quality specifications as per TBS.
- Transit/Hospitality Cost Build up and invoicing: Ensure Timely and Accurately preparation of Cost buildup and
- MEMO for invoicing, Communicating Cost Build up to respective parties for all the transit customers for Product + Hospitality and handling charges, for Local Customers for Hospitality and Handling charges to enable customers to be able to pay on time and uplift product; latest 2 working days from the date of the outturn.
- Hospitality Billing: Ensure that all invoices and Credit Notes/Debit Notes for hospitality are prepared on time and dispatched to respective customers and Provide Analysis of monthly earned Hospitality income as compared to the budgeted income also To assist on responding to the Hospitality customers Queries on time
- Hospitality Contracts: To ensure all hospitality and product contract are valid contract with GAPCO/TOTAL and updated on time once expired
- Hospitality income Daily Updating of Hospitality income file and report monthly Earned income and collections to supply manager latest by 28th of Each month
- Collections: To ensure that all Hospitality invoices are paid on time by customers (Daily follow-up of overdue invoices)
- Hospitality Second Billing : Closely Follow-up with stocks controller to ensure that workings for received and
- MEMO for Billing of all all 2nd,3rd to ……Nth billing are completed by 25th day of each month and forward the invoices to customers for payment before complete uplift.
- Hospitality Loading Orders: Closely follow-up of all customer orders to ensure no delay in processing and
- Loading customer’s orders, also no orders are loaded in case of overdue invoices unless waver is given by your superior.
- Reporting: ensure timely, reliable and accurate reporting for all activities. Ensure files saving and confidentiality.
- Add value through regular proposal of file sand topic management improvement
- Any Other Job related to your section as may be assigned to you by your superior.
Contexte et Environnement
- Complex market with various regulations, constrained supply system, numerous OMCs. Imports planned 2-3 months ahead so requiring accurate forecasts.
involve interaction with suppliers/customers and also TRA/PBPA / staff during documents processing whereby some are less cooperative
- Correctness of all documents which needs concentration as it involves huge amount of money to be paid.
- Most of the duties are strictly to specific deadline therefore, needs time dedication
- Bachelor Degree in Business related field
- Products knowledge
- Knowledge of customs procedures on importation
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.