This position entails overseeing the content presented on Boomplay App and website, managing the Operations & Content Management Systems, administering (Curate, review & Upload), working with content provider/aggregators.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Manage and maintain the Content and Operation management systems (CMS & OMS)
Provide support to content providers/aggregator for uploading licensed music content onto the digital music platform via the CMS portal
Review metadata provided by content providers to ensure all music contents uploaded to the platform meets the required specifications
Timely content curation for all categories of the App and Website for operating country.
Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
Work closely with marketing team to execute campaigns within the App.
Stay updated with industry trends, new releases (albums, singles & videos)
In-App/Web Content Administration
- Convert Music files to the required format – mp3 320kbps
- Encode metadata (Genre, Year of release, title and artist’s info) on each file
- Upload digital content received from CPs/Aggregators
- Ensure artists profiles are updated with country, picture and bio information
- Create and publish engaging content (Playlisting)
- Send out push notifications to user base for operating country
Provide required support for royalties’ calculation
Provide reports to CPs/Aggregators upon request
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize workload needed
- Good communication (Verbal & Written) and inter-personal skills
- Excellent Information Technology/Systems skills
- Good attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
OND, HND or BSc. A degree in an IT-related course is a plus
1-3 years of content management experience
Knowledge and skills in graphic design
Relevant professional certifications