To ensuring that clinic records including medical and financial records comply with Association’s medical recording keeping and Financial Policies and Procedures, by accurately processing and reviewing journal entries and vouchers,proper managementand control is maintained for all cash transactions and providing support to achieve all Finance Department and audit requirements.
Location: UMATI Morogoro Clinic
- Receive, register and direct Clients who visits UMATI clinic for services
- Prepare clinic financial report through SAGE Account packages
- Preparing cash vouchers
- Responsible for preparing and disbursing petty cash
- Prepare/initiate bank transfers based on approvals
- Prepare petty cash replenishment as appropriate
- Keep cheques books and cash box in safe custody
- Ensure the Revenue collected in the Clinic is banked daily
- Ensure that all cash imprests are settled ontime
- Ensure that all there quired supporting documents are attached with the invoice and meet standards of invoicing before any payment
- Responsible for keeping medical records including clients personal files
- Ensure clinic stock taking and keep monitoring and maintain safe storage.
- Attending to any other related duties as maybe assigned by superiors from time to time
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Human Resource Manager
OR send the application through email via: email@example.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED VIA EMAIL WILL BE ACCEPTED
Only shortlisted applicants will be informed by phone call
Closing date for applications: 5th July 2020,Midnight