Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
· Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
· Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
· Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
· Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
· Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
· Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
· Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Skills and Qualifications
· Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes-
· Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices.