• Assist drivers and coordinate fleet movement implemented by third parties/sub-contractors
• In coordination with fleet management implement, maintain, and support development of policies and processes to ensure all incident report are monitored, recorded and followed up for fleet management.
• Filling management and control, PODs checkup and invoices filling and procedure.
• Prepare report and raise issues such as violation of geofences, speed limit, curfews etc. to management.
• Ensure fleet operates effectively and efficiently, educating staff with the concepts, practices and procedures.
• Maintain a good relationship and working with all drivers, mechanical team and service providers & support project with advice on driver schedules.
• At least 1 years of experience
• Be customer-service orientated
• Good Communication skills (Oral & Written)
• Proper documents management
• Good Computer skills i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Experience in Spare part management will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Application for the position must be applied via firstname.lastname@example.org Application will be considered valid, if sent/received before 19th November, 2020. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.