• Ensure knowledge of Customs Tariffs and all the procedure pertaining to customs clearance
• Ensure all documents required for declaration are in order for lodgment to customs
• Ensure declaration is correctly done and in time upon receipt of all clearing documents from the client.
• Ensure assessment is obtained timely.
• Ensure customs queries if any are replied in time for current shipments on clearance and for those on customs audit queries basically by coordinating with the clients.
• Ensure photocopies of clearing documents are enough for Customs and properly filed.
• Ensure all documents required by customs are properly attached before sent to Customs
• Maintain excellent relationship with customs to make sure that our documents are received and processed in time.
• Experience: 2 years
• Education Level: Degree
• Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Customs and Tax Management, Degree / Diploma in Clearing and Forwarding.
• Female are highly recommended to apply!