• Compile monthly report on movement e.g. mileage fuel and vehicle usage including recommendations on adjustment of fleet, usage, policy
• Provide advice to fleet manager to meet all the requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current fleet movement.
• Plan and control transfer and movement of vehicles between project locations, monitoring and communication formats for it.
• Maintain a good relationship and working with all drivers, mechanical team and service providers & support project with advice on driver schedules.
• Support monitoring of vehicle life cycle (service intervals, repairs, insurance, mileage, washing internal and external, fueling, tires and oil)
• As part of security and safety measures for drivers, control and schedule a fleet operation of third-party and own vehicles including tracking, reporting, troubleshooting.
• At least 3 years of experience
• Be customer-service orientated
• Good Communication skills (Oral & Written)
• Proper documents management
• Good Computer skills i.e. MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Experience in Spare part management will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Application for the position must be applied via firstname.lastname@example.org Application will be considered valid, if sent/received before 19th November, 2020. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.