a) Ensure all operations related to C&F business are done smoothly from assessment to release of the Cargo.
b) To communicate with the clients and other stake holders of the Company such as TRA, shipping lines, TBS, TFDA etc.
c) Communicate with Customers, destination countries and shippers.
d) Marketing of the services offered by the Company i.e. transportation of goods.
e) To prepare loading Reports to consignee and shippers.
f) To coordinate with the Transporters during the whole process of delivery.
g) To control goods till delivery point.
h) To track the containers from loading date to till returning of the empty containers.
i) To perform any other duty that may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
j) Provide technical and hands on support, and advice Management and Client on Clearance Related issues.
k) Liaison with relevant stakeholder in Clearance industry i.e. Government Authority (i.e. TPA), Transporters, Clearance Companies etc.
• Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Business Studies or any other related discipline.
• Strong and well proven knowledge & Experience on Customs, Clearance Procedure.
• Experience of not less than five (5) years Clearing & Forwarding/Logistics Industry.
• Willing to work mostly In the Office and on different occasion Field work.
• Profound experience software in MS Office Packages i.e. Excel, Word etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Swahili.
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail.
*All Interested candidates should send their emails containing only their CV with the subject describing the position they are applying to email@example.com