1. Monitoring the overall performance of sales department
2. Develop strategies for more effective sales
3. Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
4. Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
5. Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review.
6. Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing and products
7. Promote company’s products as directed by upper management
8. Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
9. Searching for new clients
10. Do the marketing work assigned by management like FM radio promotion, shopheads branding , posters/flyers/rollup branding .etc.
11. Any other work that maybe assigned by the management
Skills and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
2. Minimum 3 years’ background in home appliance industry field sales with management sales experience
3. know how to do the marketing work to promote brand or have marketing work experience before
4. Understanding of MS Office System including Excel & Word & PowerPoint
5. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Experience in working with the home appliance industry field
7. Fluent & confident presenter
AREA No. of staffs needed Position
ARUSHA CITY 2 supervisor
ARUSHA CITY 1 Marketing
MBEYA CITY 1 supervisor
IRINGA 1 supervisor
NJOMBE 1 supervisor
TUNDUMA 1 supervisor
DODOMA 1 channel
DAR ES SALAAM 1 channel
MUSOMA 1 supervisor
KIGOMA 1 supervisor