The ideal candidates will have a background in welding and Fabrication. All work is done in constructions Area.
• Welding experience and/or education
• Read and understand detailed prints & work orders
• Accurately read tape measure
• Mechanical aptitude
• Knowledge of shop tools and equipment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Basic understanding of manufacturing safety regulations
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Ability and desire to work as part of a team
• Good communication and interaction skills
• Willingness to follow correct safety procedures at all times
• Strong and conscientious work ethic
• Efficient work skills
• Production of quality end products in a timely fashion
• Minimum Education:Veta Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
• Experience With Using Overhead Cranes And Other Lifting Devices.
• Preferred: 2-years welding experience and/or education
What we expect of you:
Above all we are looking for people with a good attitude. We are willing to support you if you are willing to support us.