Construction Site in TANGA is looking for HSE to the team. Candidate must have working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System and Incident Investigation.
• Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
• Assessment and approval of subcontractor safety plans
• Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
• Promoting safe practices on site
• Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
• Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations
• Conducting investigations on accidents
• Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
• Responding to workers’ safety concerns
• Manages all communications with government departments in regards of safety
• Arranges OSHA-mandated evaluations of the site
• Coordinates all issues regarding hazardous materials or waste
• Assisting with the preparation of a construction health and safety plan
• Attending project planning meetings and collaborating with construction managers
• Establishing and maintaining health and safety communication structures
• Testing effectiveness of site emergency response plans
• Continuous monitoring of all safety related documents, reports and issues to keep them updated.
• Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
• 03 or above years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment and Fire Services in Construction site.
• Good knowledge of English.