The position involves addressing issues raised by the current employees. Organizing and scheduling orientation programs for new employees, coordinating HR functions such as recruitment, placement, and professional development.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication
• Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the Payroll Unit.
• Assist the Human Resources Coordinator with the administration of HR systems and process as required
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
• 5 Years’ experience in HR management with a reputable organization
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Swahili