Manager: Resourcing & Development
Delivering an employee experience that unlocks personal growth & business performance by creating a strong community that everyone is proud to be part of.
Responsible for acquiring and developing skills and capabilities aligned to the company strategy and the talent strategy. Implements solutions for the talent and succession pipeline fit for the future.
- Monitors and applies HR recruiting best practices.
- Drives implementation of new employee security background checks as per the policy.
- On-boards new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Promotes an inclusive culture by driving Vodacom diversity & inclusion agenda and initiatives.
- Supports development of youth into technology industry.
Learning & Development:
- Based on annual capability analysis for business units, a) implements the business unit’s learning plan for functional development, leveraging material from the global academy and b) provide input into the overall L&D learning plan.
- Drives utilisation of Vodacom University e-learning platform. Sources or designs solutions that address gap(s) not met by the VFU e-learning platform.
- Drives awareness and understanding of all L&D offerings.
- Implements career management principles across the business.
- In alignment with the global graduate development framework, include relevant recruitment methodologies thereby assuring that it serves as an input to the talent pipeline.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in developing people.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Planning & organizing skills.
- Analytical, with high attention to details.
- Problem solving skills.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in industrial or organizational psychology, organizational development, education, business, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development or change management.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.