- Manage the pricing strategy across the product portfolio and all consumer segments ensuring it is in line with the company’s direction and goals.
- Support the Product teams on pricing decisions and business cases to ensure the best customer and commercial outcomes are achieved from in market activity.
- Drive actionable commercial insights and provide direction on how these can be acted upon across the Marketing Team.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Manage Overall Pricing Strategy. Perform permanent assessment and analysis of the pricing strategy of the propositions and consumer segments, suggesting the best course of action to maximize revenues.
- Track competitor’s pricing strategy and performance in the market and based on that maximize the revenue generation of the company.
- Coordinate actions from the pricing and offer design point of view with other Business Unit Managers that lead to budget achievement
- Validate all planned pricing propositions, to ensure that the propositions meet the overall business objectives
- Support the Products and segments teams on pricing decisions and work closely with the finance team to deliver accurate business cases.
- Analyse the business impact of all new propositions launched, so that a corrective action / learning can be taken for future.
- Continuously review pricing decisions/opportunities to help achieve the business goals and drive actionable insights towards this end.
Set KPIs and responsibilities for the rest of the pricing area.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ MUST HAVE TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Sales & Marketing or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills, strong business acumen,
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the value chain.
- Telecommunications experience would be advantageous;
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous
- 5+ years’ experience industry or functional experience
CORE COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communicator and story-teller
- Able to anticipate customer and competitor market dynamics
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to challenge the status quo
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 19-Jun-19, 8:59:00 PM
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ”APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.