Position: Insights & Reporting – Vodacom
To provide timely, accurate, and focused information and support to the Zonal EHOD to develop and implement effective business reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge. Develop a framework for commercial processes. Support the Zonal EHOD in tracking routine functional / departmental objectives.
Entrench and Monitor CBU Team performance disciplines and routines
Analysis & Reporting
• Provide SD teams with reports on connections and airtime revenue
• Develop sales target setting templates
• Prepare presentations on monthly performance for Zonal EHOD.
• Provide SD team with distribution partner and staff monthly performance reports
• Provide Financial SD Cost review templates and Budget forecasts
• Tracking KPI’s of all key new launches for a period of two months on a daily basis, to be measured and evaluated on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of the SD projects & proposals business cases.
• Preparation of Weekly SD reports, Dashboard and Management meeting presentations
• Budget Champion for S&D department: Monitoring of Sales Capex & Opex and ensuring they are within approved budgets.
Manager SD Project Routines & Disciplines
• Prepare business cases for new projects
• Offer internal training whenever needed
• SD Operations & Incentive Plans Management:
• Develop and monitor reward & recognition programs for Channel Partners & SD team; run Contest results and follow up to ensure that rewards get to the right winners.
• Working closely with Geo-marketing team to review Territory & Regional boundaries, based on ROIs for Channel partners and other SD infrastructure elements.
Business Process review
• Liaise with other departments on business reengineering processes relating to distribution team, back office and corporate segment
• Monthly Flash & Forecast and Annual Budget Reforecast and Controls
• Departmental budget champion; monitoring both Capex and Opex expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget limits
• Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from the regions
• Lead the commercial teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast
• Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets
• Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
• 2-5 years with University Degree in business or sales management; 1-3 years with Advanced Degree
• Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
• IT literacy with proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization
• Knowledge of English and Swahili
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : 15-Jul-19, 11:59:00 PM
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job ID: CBUNT1
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Vodacom Tanzania