Territory Manager: Tanganyika – Kasulu
Posting Country: TZ
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Maximises sales revenue by working through and with distributors, dealers and other partners within assigned territory. Works alongside distributors and staff to carry out all the activities required to achieve set targets. Monitors stock levels both at distributor level and in the trade; also identifies gaps in the distribution chain and brings them to management attention for action. Responsible for generating revenue by closing sales. Sells products and services directly to customers primarily via face-to-face contact. Develops strong relationships with these customers to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns and emerging requirements. Candidate is also responsible for;
Ensures the achievement of agreed sales and revenue targets through distributors, dealers and other partners that resell the Vodacom’s products and services within assigned territory
Implement sales and distribution activities in the territory:
Manages the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility and build consumer/dealer loyalty within the territory
Work with and support distribution partners
Ensure implementation and maintenance of Retail execution and distributor operating standards within designated territory. These will include among others; availability standards, stocking standards, pricing, and retail POS standards
- Advises and executes activities of support to sales teams to support the smooth functioning of the frontline channels, to include knowledge base of products and services, bid management, systems management, updating content, training and reporting ;
- Drives the delivery of analyses of existing gaps, defining improvement actions and identifying opportunities to enhance performance;
- Leads reconciling reports;
- Drives the delivery of ensuring sales information and content is updated within the sales management systems/tools;
- Understands the potential of each customer and marshal resource availability to maximise revenues;
- Guides team in translating customer needs into functional requirements, reflects local aspects of Vodafone Business within regional footprint;
- Provides guidance in measuring the impact of sales led changes on the key sales metrics;
- Drives the delivery of coordination effectively with other teams when implementing new solutions, products, services or new propositions;
- May manage the bid process from initial contact through to contract signing;
- May lead assisting with preparation of bids and tenders, establishing trading terms ;
- May collaborate with Pricing teams to ensure correct price solutions are documented;
- May ensure that Vodafone products and services are supported to service level agreements and that overall quality is guaranteed Service Management);
- May execute the delivery of contract reporting and performance, contract review, optimisation and re-negotiation, monitoring of billing and payments, credit and penalties (Contract Management);
- May drive the delivery of controlling and analysing the productivity of sales people and suggest improvements to guidelines;
- May provide informal guidance to junior staff;
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi Tasking
- Business Partnering
- Requirements Analysis
- Change and Adaptability
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Complexity Management
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.