The following indicate some of the principal tasks and responsibilities:
Software and Hardware
- Maintain and update the organization and associate websites
- Perform any upgrades required to software
- Database coding and maintenance proficiency
- Repair and maintain computer software
- Check the network back-up logs where appropriate
- Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
- Carry out routine network maintenance tasks
- To maintain and monitor website online payment portal system
Graphics and Designing
To design (best adverts for fliers, posters etc.), websites, logos, blogs and etc
- To monitor and foresee all e-adverts of organization and associates.
- Create, facilitate and maintains organization and associates clients/customers communications e-communications database.
- Build and manage institution and associates social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln etc.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs.
- Foreseen, planning and implementation of organization and associate IT system developments programs.
- Any other business as directed by his/her supervisor.
All costs associated with his/her duties will be covered.
About Tanzania Health Summit
ABOUT TANZANIA HEALTH SUMMIT
Tanzania Health Summit is a non-for profit health institution registered in May 2014 with
the purpose of contributing to the improvement of healthcare system in Tanzania.
It main core activities is to conduct the largest annual Health Summit in the country in
collaboration with MoHSW, CSSC, APHFTA, BAKWATA, PORALG, MoH Zanzibar and
TMHS. It also provides consultancy and training in health.
In order to increase its capacity, Tanzania Health Summit is looking for a dedicated
young individual to work as an ICT Personnel.