Job Description :
· Assemble, install, test, diagnose, repair, replace and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, parts, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools specially refrigerators and air-conditioners.
· Advise the shop manager and clients on whether to continue operation of equipment/appliances could be hazardous.
Qualifications and skills :
· Proven experience as an electrician for 7 to 10 repairing refrigerators and generators.
· Experience in relevant industrial and/or commercial electrical systems.
· Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools and read/interpret electrical drawings/blueprints.
· Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
· Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
· Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and during emergency services.
· Good communication skills both in English and Swahili.
· Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.