Job description :
· Managing all aspects of assigned properties.
· Inspecting and arranging the maintenance schedules.
· Maintain a positive productive relationship with tenants.
· Handle complains problems of tenants and resolves the issues accordingly.
· Oversee properties’ staff and assess its performance.
· Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
Qualifications and skills :
· Proven understanding and work experience of 5 to 10 years in relevant field.
· Well organized with excellent time management skills.
· Warehousing and storage experiences would be advantageous.
· Relevant knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
· Competency in MS Office and relevant software.
· Good interpersonal relationship.
· Customer service oriented.
· Good communication skills both in English and Swahili.
· Diploma, Certificate and training in related field.