Minimum Qualifications :
• Degree in Sales and Marketing
• Experience Level: Minimum 3 years
• Gender/Age : Male between 28 to 40 years old.
• Customer service oriented.
• Self-starter who is comfortable working without close supervision and using their initiative is
able to identify ways of improving efficiency.
• Good track-record of past sales and marketing experiences with reputable companies.
• Excellent communication and writing skills both in English and Swahili.
• Good organizational skills and time management skills to priorities workloads successfully.
• Adaptable, flexible and resilient with positive attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point and the use of social media marketing.
Job Description/Requirements :
• The primary function of the role is to develop sales and market strategy in order to build up business opportunities to market and increase the sales of the company.
• To build expansive networks across the country with end users, partners and suppliers to promote the products.
• Be responsible to manage/direct his sales activities.
Develop/maintaining long term relationship with customers and suppliers and ensure to achieve the targets and goals set
• Excellent negotiation skills and close the sales.
• Provide with detailed report to the senior management on local sales
• Ensure long term customer retention and future sales opportunities by cultivating and maintaining good relationships with the customer.
Note : Only applicants who meets the qualifications will be contacted for interview.